Re: Using HTML5 Channel Messaging with Web Intents to create persistent relations

I should add, though: the structured clone algorithm should take a transfer
map (see [1]). Chromium's algorithm doesn't have this feature at this point
yet, though. (Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong...)

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/common-dom-interfaces.html