Re: Puzzled by the demos

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Paul Kinlan <paulkinlan@google.com> wrote:
> I added Content Security Policy to the shim and a lot of the demos have
> stopped working in FF until I get that fixed.
>
> wrt Chrome right at this moment you need to install apps from the CWS first
> - Ideally this would never be the case because we can detect apps via the
> presence of a tag.

I was hoping the demo would clarify the intro page:

    Services register their intention to be able to handle an action
on the user's behalf.

Where are these 'services' ? On web sites? On pages in the users
browser? Chrome apps? How do they get registered?

The other question I was hoping to answer by inspecting the demo:

What web pages / iframes are involved in the overall process?

jjb