Re: WebIntents to launch native applications

This is definitely in scope, but it isn't the main focus of our
development at this point. You can see where we are with the prototype
by getting the Chrome M18 Beta. There is code in there for
extensions/apps (since the declarative registration mechanism is still
in flux). Feedback is much appreciated!