Re: A simpler, webbier approach to Web Intents?

Thanks for the links; we've been reading through the posts.

One of the design goals of Web Intents was to eventually replace the
functionality of RPH/RCH in a simpler, more intuitive fashion.  This also
means eventually deprecating those methods to have a consistent API.

I've been gathering my notes preparing to write up our proposal for
deprecating RPH/RCH which I'll send to WhatWG and this list at the same
time (WhatWG since it deals with deprecating a method from that domain).
 I'll send the proposal out Monday.

Thanks,
James