Re: Google Chrome Web Intents implementation

Hey Claes, Friedger:

We're very excited to see the work happening for the SoC project for
openintents.org.  Integration with Android is definitely on our roadmap,
but it is very far down the road, so it's great to see this idea taking
shape outside of Chrome.

Thanks,
James