Re: OS actions for web intents

From: Paul Kinlan <paulkinlan@google.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:55:15 +0100
To: Ben McDonald <mcdonald.ben@gmail.com>
Cc: public-web-intents@w3.org
This is certainly something that we want and we are certainly not trying to
restrict.  Greg Billock created an extension that can do this for a demo at
Google I/O - I am not sure if it is up, but we can certainly get it live if
needed.

The other side to this is integrating with places in a page where a file
picker would normally be, namely
<input type="file" accepts="image/*"> - and let you deliver data into your
app from cloud file stores.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5