Re: Proposal for "default services" parameter in IntentParameters dictionary

James Hawkins wrote:
> there are several reasons an empty picker should be avoided at all costs:
> * It's a confusing user experience, since we're presenting UI to *do something* and the user is unable to complete the action.

Authors refuse to use APIs where users give up in frustration or are challenged and fail.

We get API requests to let them determine in advance if things will work - "is there a provider registered for this intent?" - that question is because authors don't want users to get stuck with a confusing empty dialog.