Re: Question on registration (tag and JS shim)

Hi,

The shim will only inject it's functionality if it does not detect that the
browser supports Web Intents.

Today, to register your app in Chrome you need to use the manifest
formation for extensions and apps.

I have a doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qLWZxuiAxdaXPk2X85XEmlhjCtMT_oKVsY39-pkhhU/edit
that
describes the format and what you need to do to get it working.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5