Re: first public working draft in April?

On 10/04/12 19:31, James Hawkins wrote:
> We have a few more API change proposals we'd like to send through, but I
> think we'd be ready by end of April.  What are the steps we need to take to
> make that happen?

Essentially, we just need to get it ready for publication, and I can
help with that, and we need the formal approval of both DAP and WebApps
WGs. We can do that via email with a deadline for objections.

p.s. if WebApps hasn't formally rechartered by then, we would need the
editor's to make the appropriate patent policy commitments (since Google
isn't yet part of DAP).