Task Force ML cleanliness

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:31:15 -0500
To: public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Is it possible to try to define standard ML behaviors from the start?

The ones I want are:
1. Post/Replies in text/plain.
--  thanks to Paul for changing
2. Change subject immediately when you're changing subject. Don't
break in-reply-to.
3. Snip quotations to only relevant sections.
-- gmail-java violates this, so at times I end up posting a public for
archival message to the list after my shorter in-commute message.
4. Reply inline without using [my-name] markers.

I understand this requires effort on everyone's part, but it should
improve life for all of us.