Re: [Web Intents] Task Force Mailing List set up

+cc:public-webintents
-bcc:public-webapps
-bcc:public-device-apis

We'll have a wiki, though we're still working out the details on that end;
it's particularly rough right now during the US holidays.  I'll make sure
to get back to the public-webintents list once the wiki and group are set
up properly.

For now I'm very keen to hear your ideas, and I think the public-webintents
ML is a fine place to hash out your thoughts.

Thanks,
James