Re: Web Intents and Home Networking Scenarios

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Nilsson, Claes1
<Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com> wrote:
> [...]

Using it purely for discovery in the home networking use case may be
the way to go. For web intents as a whole, we certainly intend the
feature to do more than service discovery. In fact, for many common
use cases (i.e. share, edit, view), service discovery is hidden within
the user agent - user interaction and the client would likely not get
any information at all about what service was used to handle the
intent.