Re: Web Intents - a short introduction

Yes, that's a basic principle of web intents -- it is the user who
specifies what service (partner) to use to handle a particular intent.
The UA (browser) is expected to be helpful in making this selection
seamless and non-irritating, but ultimately the idea is that the user
is directly in control of which services handle which intents.