Re: WADL documentation stylesheets on github

I could, but I don't currently have a git client installed (or know much about using git) so there are a couple of hurdles there.  Mark suggested that this was the place for feedback, so I didn't know if he would ever see a pull request (like he's not paying any attention to things on git hub or something).  I don't mind jumping the hurdles if it's going to amount to anything in the end.