RE: WADL representation/@element in xmlns=""

@element does not contain a prefix then the element is in no namespace ?

>Marc.

That would make sense to me, since it makes definition of un-namespaced
elements trivial.
It's not what's implemented in the stylesheet, so the stylesheet would
need to change.
Similarly, it's possible binding tools (if any) have made decisions
already, so authors of tools should be on the lookout as well.

But your suggestion sound good to me.

Thank you,
Leigh.