Re: Issues in WADL stylesheet when referencing faults or methods

The values of the type attributes are URIs, in the case below you need
type="#mytype" instead of type="mytype" - i.e. a fragment identifier
for a resource_type element in the same document.

Does that help ?

Marc.

On Jan 26, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Webb, Douglas wrote:

> I'm having the same problem, and if it helps I'll describe the use
> case
> I'm working with. One of my resource types allows resources to be
> identified under three different URI templates. I don't want to have
> repeat the entire resource definition for each URI, so I'm using the
> same type attribute on three different resource elements, each of
> which
> has a different path attribute and different param children.
>
> eg:
>
> <resource path="root">
>    <resource path="first/{firstcode}" type="mytype">
>        <param name="firstcode" style="template"/>
>    </resource>
>    <resource path="second/{secondcode}" type="mytype">
>        <param name="secondcode" style="template"/>
>    </resource>
>    <resource path="third/{thirdcode}" type="mytype">
>        <param name="thirdcode" style="template"/>
>    </resource>
> </resource>
>
> <resource_type id="mytype">
> </resource_type>
>

> This should allow a particular resource, whose type is "mytype", to be
> available under /root/first/abc, /root/second/123, and /root/third/
> xyz,
> assuming that the service understands that all three refer to the same
> resource. Other resources in my system will link to "mytype" resources
> using whichever URI is most convienient/available.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Douglas Webb

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>