Re: Use Cases

I'm finding that my biggest use case for a Web description format (at
the risk of repeating myself) is at design time; architects and
developers need something that encourages them to think in terms of
stateful resources, and a common documentation format is immensely
helpful.

There are other cases -- e.g., generating stubs, hinting
configuration, etc., but I think that's the big one.

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com