Re: Purpose of this list

Philippe,

Any chance we could get a Web page in W3C space (or better yet, a Wiki)
to help track all of the different proposals, online discussions, etc.?

E.g., could we just use a portion of esw, or would that irrevocably
intermingle this effort with the Semantic Web (not that there's
anything wrong with that... not at all.)?