Re: Purpose of this list

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:50:52 -0700
Cc: public-web-http-desc@w3.org
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>

Philippe,

Any chance we could get a Web page in W3C space (or better yet, a Wiki)
to help track all of the different proposals, online discussions, etc.?

E.g., could we just use a portion of esw, or would that irrevocably
intermingle this effort with the Semantic Web (not that there's
anything wrong with that... not at all.)?