Re: Service description value for hypermedia?

On Jun 18, 2005, at 8:21 AM, Paul Downey wrote:

> I guess I'm advocating being able to describe what is out there,
> rather than trying to impose an architectural pov.

I think what would be needed is an example description (e.g. of a
google search) and an
investigation what benefits such a description would bring regarding
the development of
applications that consume google searches.

Can you sketch such an example?

>>> What about UBL? Isn't UBL doing exactly this (for some part of
>>> enterprise context)?
>>>

> My goodness, that was an unexpected blast of 'kumbya' ..

'kumbya' ???

Jan

> --
> http://blog.whatfettle.com

Jan Algermissen, Consultant & Programmer
http://jalgermissen.com
Tugboat Consulting, 'Applying Web technology to enterprise IT'
http://www.tugboat.de