Re: Service description value for hypermedia?

On Jun 17, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Mark Baker wrote:

> Hmm, I suspect I'm missing your point, Paul.

Let me ask a question: is everyone sure that there is agreement on
the central role of HTTP's uniform API?

Can't help it, but that feels like a generic vs. specialized API
discussion (if you go down to the core).

- just a thought, no intention to offend anyone -

Jan

Jan Algermissen, Consultant & Programmer
http://jalgermissen.com
Tugboat Consulting, 'Applying Web technology to enterprise IT'
http://www.tugboat.de