Re: Code generation or forms?

OK. I would fully support a documentation (or similar) function to
allow humans to interpret the semantics of the interface, either at
design time or runtime (depending on the use case).

Designing in semantics for machines is less interesting to me at this
point, in that I think that effort will take a considerable amount of
time and careful thought, and there are some real low-hanging fruit we
can grab in the meantime. Of course, what we do should be able to be
extended to add machine-readable semantics (much as WSDL-S attempts to
do for Web services).