Re: Code generation or forms?

On Jun 2, 2005, at 8:11 PM, Joe Gregorio wrote:

> On 6/2/05, Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org> wrote:
>

>> It sounds like the ability to generate code from these
>> descriptions is
>> an objective for you, right?  As I mentioned, I'm personally
>> interested
>> in having these descriptions consumed at runtime, since I think
>> that's
>> far higher value ("more open to evolution", as you say).
>>

> +1

Why would this be in any way different? Whether you generate code at
development time or interpret it at runtime shouldn't make a
difference. The more information the description contains, the more
meaningful you can interpret it or generate code from it.

Stefan

--
Stefan Tilkov, stefan.tilkov@innoq.com, http://www.innoq.com
innoQ Deutschland GmbH, Halskestr. 17, D-40880 Ratingen, Germany