Re: Caveats for Web-friendly service description

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 21:41 +0200, Jan Algermissen wrote:
> Regarding the question *what* should be described, I think that Web
> services are simply RESTful applications[1]

Before this list goes into a "what is a [wW]eb [Ss]ervice?" (cf
xml-dev), may I suggest to avoid that term... if possible? Some of us
are involved in Web Services effort and, foreseeing the issue, I careful
pointed to a definition of "Web Service" in the introduction message [1]
to prevent confusion and debate around it. This would also help us
spreading confusion as well about our intent.

Philippe

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-http-desc/2005May/0001.html