Re: Web bluetooth and chrome extension ?

Hello Olivier,

Can you reproduce this crash with Chrome Canary for Mac?
https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/canary.html?platform=mac

If so. please file a bug at
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/entry?components=Blink%3EBluetooth
.
You should *now* see a Bluetooth chooser, not a crash ;)

Thank you,
Francois.