Re: is Web Bluetooth based p2p possible?

Web Bluetooth is currently specifying a central role, connecting to other
peripherals. Scanning for advertisements
<https://webbluetoothcg.github.io/web-bluetooth/scanning.html> is newly
specified, but will likely come later in implementations. Enabling a Web
App to be a peripheral is a natural extension as well.

Yes, that would enable great peer to peer scenarios where one user can
cause their device to advertise services, and other users can connect to
them.