From: Jeffrey Yasskin [mailto:jyasskin@google.com]
Sent: 10 September 2015 23:30
To: Rob Moran
Cc: public-web-bluetooth@w3.org
Subject: Re: Samples + Feedback

Ok, https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/developers/how-tos/file-web-bluetooth-bugs has useful instructions now. Let me know if they're confusing.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com<mailto:jyasskin@google.com>> wrote:
We don't have anyone actively working on the Mac implementation right now (focusing on Android and ChromeOS), so our latency might be high, but can you collect a BT log from your Mac and attach it to a bug report at https://crbug.com/new?

I'll add Mac instructions to https://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/get-bluetooth-logs shortly, but https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/DeviceDrivers/Conceptual/Bluetooth/BT_Bluetooth_On_MOSX/BT_Bluetooth_On_MOSX.html describes two programs that might help. If Bluetooth Explorer can't find your device, you may have found a second bug in MacOS (beyond the chipset problem we know about). If it can, you may have found a bug in Chrome, which the output of Packet Logger can help us fix.

Thanks,
Jeffrey