Re: Web Bluetooth meeting at TPAC

[+bcc public-web-nfc]

Hi,

Would it actually make sense to discuss the Web Bluetooth API and Web NFC API after each other sharing the same room/space at TPAC? I believe we have a good overlap in interested participants and the APIs are sufficiently similar and share same issues what comes to e.g. permissions.

I believe it would be helpful to co-locate the groups to cross-pollinate ideas.

Jeffrey - WDYT?

Thanks,

-Anssi (Web NFC CG chair)