Re: "open" bluetooth devices

Thanks everyone! All these suggestions are super helpful.

As a community, please do share interesting things on the list as you find them. Don't go crazy, but please do share experiments or other interesting things you come across.

We should also start collecting these kinds of things in a wiki :)

--
Marcos Caceres