Re: Notes from meeting between Chrome and Mozilla folks

I've pushed the initial explainer to
https://github.com/jyasskin/web-bluetooth/blob/gh-pages/explainer.md
and filed a pull request for the initial
chrome.bluetoothLowEnergy-based spec at
https://github.com/jyasskin/web-bluetooth/pull/2. These don't match
very well yet, which I'll be working on tomorrow. You can comment on
the pull request if you think there's something I should change before
merging it, or file issues if there's stuff we should discuss in the
longer term.