Re: [media-and-entertainment] Frame accurate seeking of HTML5 MediaElement

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 07:49:47 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org

@Daiz OK, within the constraints of your use case, I share the requirement. Outside of those constraints, it gets more complicated. Seems from the thread as though that's something we can both agree to.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nigelmegitt
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/media-and-entertainment/issues/4#issuecomment-398307630 using your GitHub account