Re: [me-media-timed-events] Restructure use cases section (#23)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 10:53:46 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
I have finished working on this for now. Aside from restructuring as mentioned above, I have:
- Added _Audio stream with titles and images_ use case, covering both HLS timed metadata and RadioVIS.
- Moved content from _Rendering of Web content embedded in media containers_ to introductory paragraph while retaining the three examples. We could move these into their own subsections if we want to add detail.

@gmandyam, please take a look, thanks!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrisn
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/me-media-timed-events/pull/23#issuecomment-445450286 using your GitHub account