AW: Media and Entertainment IG Meeting, TPAC 2018: Links to slides - IMSC & Subtitles in 360

Dear all,

This is a follow up of our discussion at TPAC. My colleague Peter tho Pesch
filed two issues for subtitles in XR at a XR community group repository:

1.	Use case description for subtitles in 360° videos (
<https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals)/issues/39>
https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals)/issues/39
2.	Overview of requirements
<https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals/issues/40>
immersive-web/proposals#40

He also filed one requirement for the Timed Text Working Group:

https://github.com/w3c/tt-reqs/issues/8

I propose that members of the group have a look, comment on the issue and
discuss it in one of the M&E meetings early 2019.

Best regards,

Andreas