Re: Media and Entertainment Interest Group Revised Charter Approved; Call for Participation

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

> Many thanks for this Xueyuan,
>
> and congratulations on setting up the new group.

Thanks a lot, Nigel!

Will there be new lists to subscribe to, or will the group continue to use
> public-web-and-tv?

Yes, the group will continue to use public-web-and-tv@w3.org (at least for
a while)
but we could try to change the name of the mailinglists (and the group page
URLs)
if needed.

The co-Chairs also would like to ask you all for opinions.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for WoT and TV
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504