Re: TV Control API next steps

What's true is that this specification includes a lot of features:

   - Channel Scan
   - Channel zap
   - Recording
   - Program Info
   - Alerts
   - Subtitles
   - CAS CI card

Agreeing to implement such spec means agreing implementing a lot of things

I'm pretty sure this API could be split in more atomic feature specs

--
[image: wiztivi-logo] <http://www.wiztivi.com/>
*Alexandre Morgaut* | Web Architect