Resigning as chair

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:57:03 +0100
To: public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Dear all,
it is with sadness that I announce that I'm stepping down as chair of the
web&tv IG.

The decision is not motivated by lack of interest in the group activities,
which I will continue to follow as a member. But I felt that due to my
other assignments as Product Manager at Opera TV, I was not able to
dedicate to the group the time and energy it deserves.

I leave knowing that the group is in good hands, both of the remaining
chairs as well as the TF leaders that are doing an excellent job; and proud
of having helped to get the Media community actively involved in W3C.

Thanks for the trust and support received so far, and looking forward to
work with all of you in the near future.
--

cheers,
/g