Re: [Cloud Browser] Technology Pitch Chapter

Thank you, Alexandra. I believe it would be a “thin-client” approach.

One more item: I’m concerned with 360-video at the moment, since I am involved in creating environments. As such, a 2D stream is understandable, but not necessarily applicable to a client that requires a culling camera.

I propose a buffer zone -  holding less-resolute environment data based on UI paths For example, Facebook renders a “skybox” by sending only specific streams to a user based on the faces of the box they are viewing. With a head-mounted display, it is quite jarring to experience “lag” when shifting perspectives. I understand this is a niche use-case for the moment, but it is indeed an extremely important factor for immersive media consumption.

Regards
Jacob

 <http://vusionvr.com/>
Jacob Friedman

Co-Founder, Chief Creative Officer
jfriedman@vusionvr.com <mailto:jfriedman@vusionvr.com>
www.vusionvr.com <http://www.vusionvr.com/> | 642 King Street West, Suite 414, Toronto, ON, M5V 1M7 <https://www.google.ca/maps/place/642+King+St+W,+Toronto,+ON+M5V+1M7/@43.6443295,-79.403677,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x882b34de482aa6cf:0x8943a141e006de77>
 <https://www.facebook.com/VusionVR>    <http://www.twitter.com/VusionVR>    <https://plus.google.com/113143681799538444171/posts>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/vusionvr>
LEGAL NOTICE: This transmission may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized distribution, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this transmission or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, if you receive this transmission in error or if it is forwarded to you without the express authorization of VusionVR Inc., please destroy this transmission and contact us immediately.