RE: [Cloud Browser] Terminology section update/ Extended pics for fat-, thin- and zero-client terms

I took the liberty of changing the term “Fat client” to “Thick client”, as the latter is the more normal usage.
Thanks,
Nilo

From: Alexandra.Mikityuk@telekom.de [mailto:Alexandra.Mikityuk@telekom.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:16 PM
To: paul_higgs@hotmail.com
Cc: john.foliot@deque.com; public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: RE: [Cloud Browser] Terminology section update/ Extended pics for fat-, thin- and zero-client terms

Deal Paul,

Thank you for your comments.

I like your idea about data driven and application centric models. As I do not want to extend the terminology section, I have put your explanations into the Evolution of the TV UI section. You can find it here [1].

The updated pictures you can find in [2], [3] and [4]. I have put my comments in your email below.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page/Cloud_Browser_TF/Architecture#Evolution_of_the_TV_UI

[2] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/File:Fat-client-01.png

[3] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/File:Thin-client-01.png

[4] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/File:Zero-client-01.png

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Alexandra Mikityuk

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Alexandra Mikityuk
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358151 (Tel.)
+4930835358408 (Fax)
E-Mail: alexandra.mikityuk@telekom.de<mailto:alexandra.mikityuk@telekom.de>
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>
Erleben, was verbindet.

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter: www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben<http://www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben>

Grosse Veränderungen fangen klein an – Ressourcen schonen und nicht jede E-Mail drucken.