Re: [Cloud Browser] Terminology section update/ Extended pics for fat-, thin- and zero-client terms

Hi Alexandra,

[The co-chairs hat off.]

I've just added "Example" column to the table, to enable contributors to add
existing products and/or services for each term.

If you don't like it, please feel free to roll back or delete it.

Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi
Web and TV IG co-chair, Entertainment vertical champion,