Entertainment industry requirements for Web Standards

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:14:38 -0800
To: public-web-and-tv IG <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
All,

I was asked to present to the W3C Advisory Committee in a couple of weeks
about what requirements we (Netflix) and the entertainment industry
generally have for future web standards.

I confess to not having followed this group closely for a while and I would
be happy to receive input from any of you on the areas you think require
most attention in W3C.

...Mark