Re: [Cloud Browser] discovery Use Case for Cloud Browser API

Hi Alexandra,

I think DIAL <http://www.dial-multiscreen.org/> satisfies this requirement
and is indeed a de-facto standard these days. Adding a multi-screen app
use-case consisting of a mobile app on the second screen and an HTML5 app
on the first screen, is still a very good idea in my opinion. Furthermore
it is worthwhile considering several types of apps in this context, e.g.
videocentric apps (where one mat want to shift video playback between the
screens), games (where one may want to use the mobile device as the game
pad), etc.

Best,

Ronen

Ronen Mizrahi