RE: Potential Topics for the IG meeting at TPAC

Great! I would be happy with 15-20 minutes for the Multi-Device Timing CG report. No need to reserve 30 minutes in particular.

I do not anticipate discussions on the technical details of the proposal, other than to point out the directions considered. For those interested in going into more details, I proposed a breakout session on cross-device synchronization during the Technical Plenary day on Wednesday:
 https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2015/SessionIdeas#Cross-device_Synchronization

Thanks,
Francois.