Re: [GGIE] Minutes for October 7th meeting

Hi Raphael,

The presentation deck will be sent shortly after the changes discussed during the call are incorporated.  That will let the larger group have the most current version to comment on.

Look for it in the next couple of days (possibly Monday)

Regards
Glenn Deen

Sent from my iPad, please forgive any tpyos or auto connections