Re: HTML WG media discussion: Alternate content insertion use cases

Thanks Njål and Ingar for the feedback on these use cases.
I've added a Comments section to the wiki page with links to your mails:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/MSE_Ad_Insertion_Use_Cases#Comments

I encourage others in this group to leave comments there as well.

With regards,
Daniel