Re: New User Discovery Use Case

From: Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal) <glenn.deen@nbcuni.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:14:36 +0000
To: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
CC: Bill Rose <brose@wjrconsulting.com>, public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Giuseppe

The gaps will be identified through our discussions hopefully.

Glenn
--------
Sent from my cell, please forgive the typos

On Mar 24, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com<mailto:giuseppep@opera.com>> wrote:

Hi Bill,
thanks for your contribution. A minor (editorial) comment: it might be useful to cross link the UCs, to make it easy to follow. E.g. see how I did the link here

https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/GGIE_TF/UseCases/User_Discovery#Extends

you could do the same for the other references to UC1b

Glenn, Bill, (all)
I see that the gaps section for most of the UCs says "None known". I guess this is just a placeholder waiting for the upcoming discussion on "what are we missing" right? Because at the end of the day that's the main point of this exercise.

/g