From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com<mailto:giuseppep@opera.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 12:41 AM
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>>
Subject: [GGIE] Use cases and changes

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org<mailto:ashimura@w3.org>> wrote:
Use case template

   NiloM: Suggests changes to the use case template.

   <kaz> [9]Use Case wiki

      [9] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/GGIE_TF/UseCases

   kaz: wiki system does have feature to track changes.
   ... perhaps we can assign a specific author and reviewer to
   each use case.

   <inserted> [ fyi, the old use case template of the main IG had
   fields on "submitter" and "reviewer":
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/New_Ideas ]

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/New_Ideas

   glenndeen: will think about the best way to manage updates to
   wiki. Suggests we have a discussion on the mailing list.

   kaz: maybe users can use different colors when making edits.

   <NiloM> color is better than nothing. At least it would show
   what changed.

Not sure if the built in wiki features are useful enough, but just for the record:

- there is a "view history" section in each wiki page (reachable via a top-right tab/button) where one can select two versions of the page an see the changes.

- logged in people can also subscribe to changes, so each time the document changes you get an email.

- changes can also be shared on the list with a link like this

https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/index.php?title=GGIE_TF%2FUseCases&diff=3652&oldid=3651