[TVAPI] Editor's Draft Available

From: HU, BIN <bh526r@att.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:37:22 +0000
To: "public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>
CC: "Web and TV Interest Group (public-web-and-tv@w3.org)" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hello team,

Congratulations to our editor team, and many thanks to them for their dedication and hard work, especially Sean who is instrumental in working with the team and putting together the draft specification.

The Editor's Draft of TV Control API Specification is now available at [1]. It is a great progress and big milestone at the start of 2015. Let us keep our momentum, and I am looking forward to more contributions from our group and deliver our great work to the industry.

Thank you

Bin

[1] http://w3c.github.io/tvapi/spec/.