Re: Call for Volunteers - Updates from SDOs Session

Hi Glenn,

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal) <
glenn.deen@nbcuni.com> wrote:

>  Hi Yosuke,
>
>  One SDO work group that the IG maybe interested in is some work that was
> done in SMPTE on watermarking/fingerprinting.  I was a member of this group
> and would be happy to talk about the report.
>
>  Open Binding of IDs to Audiovisual Essence available at
> https://www.smpte.org/standards/reports

Looks interesting. I'll add SMPTE and your name into the list and consider
where your report fits best in the agenda later. This is because we also
have a slot for fingerprinting and watermarking.

Regards,
Yosuke