Re: Proposal for GGIE Glass to Glass session at TPAC

Hi Glenn,

Thank you very much for your input.

Thanks to Mark's comment about this in the previous call, we already have a
slot for your presentation on our draft agenda [1], which the co-chairs and
team contacts are working on currently, and will be talking about it with
members including time allocation in the next conference call on October 1.

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Face-to-face_meeting_during_TPAC_2014#Agenda_Monday_October_27

Thanks,
Yosuke