[Reminder] IG call tomorrow, Jun 12, 9-10:30am (EDT)

From: Yosuke Funahashi <yosuke@funahashi.cc>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 03:17:44 +0900
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi IG members,

This is just a reminder that we have our IG call scheduled tomorrow.

We'll talk about updates and follow-ups of the Media APIs TF's second batch [1]
and share information from the AC meeting which is relevant to the IG such as
updates on W3C testing activity. Additionally, Daniel, Kaz, and I had a
conversation with Janina and Mark from W3C accessbility activity about what we
can do collaboratively, which we'll share in the call as well.

Call details:
   When: Wednesday, 9:00am-10:30am US Eastern
   Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200
   Conference code: 932881 ("WEBTV1")
   https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page#Teleconferences_.2F_Meetings

I'm looking forward to talking with you.

Regards,
Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi