The 2nd Round Sheet (was: [Reminder] IG call today, Jul 9, 9-10:30am (EDT)

Hi all,

Here is the link to the requirement extractions and gap analyses sheet for the
2nd round:

https://docs.google.com/a/funahashi.cc/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2CSN-beIq8dE5NQ2g1UzJvVlQzNnlGNmxkSUlselE&usp=sharing

Currently I set the sheet's ACL as "Who knows the link can access." If you have
any problems to access this file, please let me know.

Talk to you later,
Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi